Black Eagle Society
The Black Eagle Society (registered society) was founded in 2014 in Székesfehérvár (Hungary).
Office: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Kígyó u. 12
- supporting activities to preserve the classicistic building, the former inn „Black Eagle“, and to encourage its use as a cultural center
- supporting activities for education in diverse forms, including advanced training
- supporting activities in diverse areas of art and science
- supporting activties to promote the former inn as a center of art and culture as part of the touristic destinations of the city of Székesfehérvár
- invitation for competition submissions in the areas of art and monument conservation
- conducting the mentoring program
- striving to achieve the status as a public charity
The association’s constitution in Hungarian can be downloaded here.
Members of the society receive the newsletter with society’s news.
The events are public; everybody is cordially invited to attend.
If you are interested in the work of the society or want to become a member or to support us and our work in other ways, please contact us.